Skip to content
Code of Ethics and Conduct for Practitioners
- That we treat each and every soul as being equal.
- That we respect our Path and the Path of others.
- That we lean towards giving of unconditional love and help to the best of our ability.
- That we give credence to the words of others by offering our understanding.
- That we leave judgements and reasoning aside and recognise the God love in each and every being.
- That we turn our wilfulness and our intent to heal into the hands of Universal Love and to align with Universal Life Force.
- That we practice regular prayer/meditation to connect to Universal Love and our own soul work.
- That we do not diagnose and instead give care as conduits for the Highest Good of all.
- That we understand healing to ones best ability is decided upon by the healee.